10 Steps to Incorporating Continuous Monitoring into Your Third-Party Risk Management Program
What are the steps you should be following to enhance your third-party risk management program with continuous monitoring?
- Set your policies
- Map internal standards against objective data
- Do a pilot
- Setting expectations
- Embed policies in contact language and RFPs
- Use automation and tools to operationalize risk data
- Shift internal resources to support vendors
- Integrate third-party continuous monitoring into cyber incident response
- Make incremental improvements along the way
- Feed cyber data into broad vendor risk management program reporting
Download our white paper now to get the full details of each of these steps!