Step-by-Step Guide: Continuous Monitoring for Third-Party Risk
If your organization is trying to gain more visibility into third-party cyber risk, continuous monitoring can offer a clear path to better results.
Moving from a questionnaire-based approach to a program backed by continuous monitoring will take planning and finesse to pull off. This guide will fill you in on the steps you can take to incorporate continuous monitoring into your third-party risk management program.
What are the steps you should be following to enhance your third-party risk management program with continuous monitoring?
- Set your policies
- Map internal standards against objective data
- Do a pilot
- Setting expectations
- Embed policies in contact language and RFPs
- Use automation and tools to operationalize risk data
- Shift internal resources to support vendors
- Integrate third-party continuous monitoring into cyber incident response
- Make incremental improvements along the way
- Feed cyber data into broad vendor risk management program reporting
Download our guide now to get the full details of each of these steps!
Get the Paper Now
Follow us for the latest insights