RiskRecon is a top notch team of security researchers, high performance computing developers, and data scientists building some really cool enterprise security technology backed by one of the best VC firms in the country. Working here means
being part of a team that works hard, fast and intelligently to keep RiskRecon growing at rocket-ship speeds.
RiskRecon is a great place for people to grow. We’re made up of leaders who inspire their teams, developers who write crisp clean code, designers who create beautiful interfaces, and extraordinary sales and support staff who our customers
love to interact with.
RiskRecon gives you the opportunities to do your best work. This is a culture where collaboration, ingenuity, and great results are wholeheartedly encouraged and rewarded.
Current Open Positions:
Security Risk Analyst
We’re looking for a hard-working, motivated, and passionate Security Risk Analyst to use RiskRecon’s internally developed software to perform security assessments. You will be responsible for overseeing the execution of 3rd party reviews for
client requests. This position will continuously identify key risk areas and make practical risk based recommendations on vendor's security postures.
- Help demonstrate RiskRecon’s commitment to security to external stakeholders.
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to identify and assess security risks and recommend mitigating controls.
- Support security assessments by completing vendor security reviews.
- Understand the product and areas of evaluation.
- Partner with architecture, support, and research departments to help continuously assess and improve upon the needs of the product.
- Lead assessments of business partner security risk.
- Prepare material for customer delivery and manage ongoing relationships.
- Bachelors’ degree in technology or related field.
- 2+ years of proven experience working on Information Security teams or conducting Information Security consulting engagements.
- Experience in Information Security vendor and risk management with strong preference given to individuals who have completed vendor security risk reviews and technical risk assessments.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with developing security reporting that is meaningful and actionable for a variety of audiences including peers, internal stakeholders, management, and external third parties.
- Proven experience in developing and managing processes and procedures while continuously seeking to make relevant and practical improvements to each.
- Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains such as access management, encryption methods, vulnerability management, and network security.
Ruby / Python Developer
We’re looking for skilled developers who are passionate about creating elegant and performant software solutions. You will be responsible for building applications, including anything from backend services to their sensor-end counterparts.
You will participate in the entire development lifecycle which includes design, construction, and testing.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, and reliable Ruby / Python code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Design, build, and maintain test harnesses
- Periodic on-call duties to provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of development experience
- Proficient in Ruby and Python
- Understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Knowledgeable in configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, Fabric, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine)
- Experience with Docker